The EPA has classified indoor air quality as a high-priority public health risk – two to five times worse than outdoor air pollution. Many of the daily household products we use contribute to the poor indoor air quality in our homes, businesses and schools. We will work with you to ensure your indoor air quality is as safe and clean as possible for you and your loved ones.
Who is this package for?
This package is for anyone who wants to improve the air quality inside his home. Perhaps you are suffering from health problems such as chronic coughing, eye irritation, or headaches. Perhaps you notice mold and mildew in your home and want to eliminate the source of it. Whether you are a homeowner, business owner, school administrator, or medical professional who wants a safer indoor environment for your customers/students/family/employees – we can meet your needs.
What this package provides:
Initial complimentary consultation to evaluate your needs and the safety of your current products, plus:
- Identification of the presence/reduction of VOCs, biological air pollutants and heavy metals
- Follow-up appointment to discuss problems and proposed solutions
- Implementation and training on how to use vacuum systems, cleaning products, essential oils, plants, etc.
- Optional: Follow-up - contact and coordinate with third-parties to perform testing, install appliances, select plants that improve air quality, etc. ($125 per hour)
- Optional: Safe disposal of all household chemical waste ($50)
INVESTMENT: 525.00 + product costs
Cookware | Kit of Essential Oils + Ultrasonic Diffuser | Salt Lamp